Monday 4 May 2009

My day of duvet

Exams have finally finished, my liver is slowly recovering and my abs and thighs feel like they have been through a mincer thanks to Bums and Tums. It is with these thoughts in mind that I have decided to turn to blogging to fill my lazy, lazy day.

My day thus far has included:
Waking
Going back to sleep
Waking again
Changing my duvet cover
Drinking juice
Pissing around on the internet for the best part of a couple of hours
Contemplating going to Mcolls
Realising I should get dressed and shower before Mcolls
Deciding weather to watch the series finale of Heroes again or not. There is only so much heart-break I can take.
Considering a change of number thanks to the return of the stalker
Facebook stalking
Blogging.

I do love a good duvet day.

No comments:

Post a Comment